vendredi 11 mars 2005

Arrived with three hours to spare yestarday in the morning, I had a cafee and read Digital Video Photo, there. One of the nice thing about a coffe in Paris, no one disturbs you if you want to stay hours there. Until I did not ask for a second coffe, three hours later, no one came to my table.

Then I met with my collegues in the photo class, they discussed of course about how to, between themselves

Finally it was near 11 and 30 when we went "on the road" : Muffatar market in the 5th arrondissement, where Hemingway lived almost hundred years ago

Is was to cold yet to sit outside

But flowers and pigeons where already present

Mostly, people prefered to eat warm "crêpes"

She in one place, he in another, they where making them on the spot

But some eat outside a fast snack or read journals or just a bagette

and this man did not finish to count and recount his money

Next time, I'll sit down, there

This time, as there were "greves" in Paris and France, I wanted to arrive home early, but... run out of gaz rue de Rivoli.
still arrived home by four o'clock (almost 12 hours after I started and 200 photos later)

2 commentaires:

  1. Peut-on laisser des commentaires ? test, sinon hurrah, je viens d'arriver à 1000 visiteurs, mais qui sont-ils ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Allo, Julie. I'm one of your visitors, and I'm immensely enjoying your photos and descriptions. You manage to beautifully capture scenes of Parisian everyday life. I love it.
    - A30_Tsitika (at Flickr)

    RépondreSupprimer