vendredi 11 novembre 2005

Johnny par Carlos


Il étudie dans la classe de Nathalie, dans Laney collegue. Carlos est allé visiter cette classe et a publié un portrait d'un autre dans mon groupe 'Strangers no more'

En regardant plus loin entre ses photos, j'ai été attrappé par ce regard pénétrant.
At night, I sleep outside. I have a sleeping bag I got it from the church. I sleep on the concrete. I hide my belongings when I sleep so that nobody steals them. Sometimes young people insult us. Sometimes the homeless people around me drink and start fights for long or short times and I can't sleep. I don't sleep well on the street, for a few hours and I wake up. My nightmares, stories from the past sometimes wake me up. I wake up in the morning around 4.30am, I lay there, I stretch and plan my day. I have breakfast at the church, they give us breakfast, pastries, coffee and juices. But on Tuesdays and Thursdays I can't go there because my class starts before church opens so I keep supplies of food from the previous day."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire